Want to meet new students and play a key role in helping students thrive at university? Become a CUSU Peer Mentor!
CUSU Peer Mentors offer advice, support and guidance to help students make the most of their university experience. Your role will help to build student confidence & provide students with a welcoming and informal source of information.
We are looking for student volunteers to become CUSU Peer Mentors and applications are open now! We are launching multiple mentoring programmes including:
- Faculty and Campus Programme
- International and EU Students Buddy Scheme
- Mature Students Programme
- Disabled Students Programme
- LGBTQ+ Students Programme
Why become a CUSU Peer Mentor?
As a CUSU Peer mentor, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet other students with similar interests, and help to develop lasting connections and a strong student community.
- Develop valuable employability skills including time management, effective planning, interpersonal skills and problem-solving.
- Play a key role in inspiring and supporting your fellow students, which is incredibly rewarding.
- You’ll also be eligible for a CUSU Leadership Award
To find out more about the role of a CUSU Peer Mentor take a look at the role descriptor.
Full training for your role will be provided, and you will receive regular debriefs with the CUSU Mentoring Team, to ensure you are supported on your mentoring journey.
Interested? Applications are open, click here to apply. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.